Monday, February 18, 2008

傻傻部落格之初体验

傻傻天生爱吃。。。傻傻 live to eat, not just eat to live. haha

Since I started working, I've been enjoying taking photos during meals. Family and friends have been asking me, "Sa, are you going to create a blog and share all your great food hunt photos?" Honestly, my initial intention was just to keep those photos for own collection.

After I lost my handphone on Valentine's day 2008, and lost all the valuable and memorable photos taken over the years, I've decided to set a belated new year resolution, i.e. to create my virgin blog, and start sharing all the nice "makan" places that I've been, and all the food that I've tried over the years.

Being an amatuer blogger, there's definitely a lot to learn. However, I'll try my best to share my food hunt journey with all of you - the food lover around the planet.

来来,和傻傻一起吃个痛快吧!

No comments: